Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wait Till Helen Comes


A couple of weeks ago, I read “Wait Till Helen Comes.” It was one of my favorite books! 
It is about 2 girls who meet a ghost named Helen. Heather a little girl who thinks Helen is a friend she goes and meets her every day in the graveyard, Helen wants Heather to go to with her to a world where she lives. Molly (Heathers older sister) thinks Helen is a bad idea. Heather tells Helen when Molly is mean to her and Helen always does something to her. For example, Helen goes into their house while there all gone and destroys Molly’s half of the room. One day Molly and Heather went for a walk and find an old destroyed house.  They never expected what they found.
I like this book because Mary Downing Hahn does a great job explaining the book and giving details. For example when the girls are in the Graveyard I could picture what the Graveyard looked like. “Wait Till Helen Comes” is a great book for people who like thrills!

I give this book five paws!


Posted by: Soccer Girl

4 comments:

  1. it seems like a good and scary book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the book also! It was one of the best books ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend is reading this book and got interested. I think I might give it a go!

    ReplyDelete