Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jumanji



What would you do if your game came to life?

The movie “Jumanji” starts out when a boy finds a game hidden in the dirt walls of a construction area. He takes it home and his friend comes over to play, but finds herself in the game that keeps playing on. The boy rolls and some words come up in the center of the game board. Then suddenly he gets sucked up into the chimney and into the woods, but not just for a day, for decades. Years later a new family moves into the house and the kids there find the game Jumanji in the attic. They start playing it and suddenly they wish they had never started. Will they undo the magic that occurred years before?

I like this movie because it is exciting, funny, and makes you wonder what will happen next. It is exciting because they go all over town searching for answers. This movie is funny because whenever they get a new challenge, they never know what it means or what will happen until the moment occurs. I love this movie and I think that everyone would like it.

I would recommend this book for everyone who loves mystery and funny movies. I would give this movie 5 paws!!!!!!

Posted by: M&M

10 comments:

  1. I LOVED this movie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movie and book this to me would get five stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen the movie, but i guess the book would be okay too. I LOVE this movie!!!

      Delete
  3. I have seen this movie before and did not like it. This review makes me want to see in a different point of view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should love this movie, it's awesome. Thanks for saying the last part, it means a lot.

      Delete
  4. I love this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best movie ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I was really excited when I got it on DVD for Christmas one year.

      Delete