Thursday, December 6, 2012

Race to the Throne of Fire!



It is a good book it’s about two persons named Carter and Sadie. These Kids have powers that allow them to do spells in combat. In the Red Pyramid they had Egyptian gods controlling their bodies, this time there is no one to help them on their journey. They are on a race with the gods to the throne of fire. There are two gods that are trying to stop them from reaching the throne of fire. Along the way they wind up finding friends that also resemble the gods.

I really liked this book. I liked the way the author told the story through different characters. I could see what each character saw. For example when Carter and Sadie were practicing spells, it showed me what each of them felt, and saw their point of view every two chapters.

I recommend this book,I give this book 5 paws.


Posted by: OB

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this one yet but I'm thinking I will when we have break. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete