Friday, November 30, 2012

The Doll People


 Annabelle is not an ordinary doll; she is a doll that can talk. Annabelle has a mom, dad, brother named Bobby, an uncle, and a long lost aunt. Annabelle, Uncle Doll, and Bobby go outside the dollhouse, which is incredibly risky, to find Annabelle`s aunt. They are so desperate to find her they end up in the cat`s bed. They don’t find her there. But they don`t give up hope.

I really like The Doll People. The action and adventure that`s in this book makes it an interesting story of cause and effect. The cause of why Annabelle`s aunt left was spiders; she wanted to study everything about spiders as she left the doll house to search for them. And the effect it had on Annabelle and her family was there was a missing person that they missed, loved, and wanted back.

I would recommend this book for action loving readers. I give this book 5 paws!   

Posted by: Chocolate Cupcake

2 comments:

  1. My friend said she really liked this book too. I think I'll pick it up after I finish with the book I'm reading now. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I would recommend it for people who like to read books with adventure in them.

    ReplyDelete