Friday, January 11, 2013

The Wonderous Walkers!



 
The Walking Dead is my favorite T.V show. There is always something up in each episode. This was once a comic book. This one of a kind T.V show. 

  It is about zombies that have invaded the United States. Anyone who gets bit becomes one. Even the tiniest scratch can turn you into one.

There are only a few people left, and they found a prison to use as a fortress. A guy by the name of Herschel got bit by a walker and they had to cut off his leg. He is on crutches and so he will probably die really soon. His only self-defense is his crutches.

 Some people have got kicked out of the group. They have found shelter and they have a military, hot water and there is a governor. A girl has left the camp ground and the governor and his friends are out to kill her. She has already killed all of them except then governor. Now it is a battle between the governor and the girl. Who will win? 
    
I like this T.V show because Of all the realistic action. It has fighting that makes it look like you are there. The walkers look like a real zombie. It also makes it look like you are there. One reason I like this show is of the action.

I also like this show ‘cause of the length. It is 1 hour. Some shows are only a half hour, and that’s just not enough time for an action-packed show. That is the perfect length for this show. I like the length of this show.

 Over all I like the show. It is on AMC at 9:00.   If you like mysteries, I would highly recommend this T.V show. This show kept me on the edge of my seat in every episode. I give this show five paws.    

  Posted by Wildcat

2 comments:

  1. Hello,Cunning Cats, I have never seen: The Walking Dead, But it sounds like a really good t.v show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who ever you are you rock I love the walking dead but my mom thinks its a bad t.v. show but I don't listen evey time i go to my dad's house i go to my room and turn on the t.v. and it's on I record the whole serieas and it's awesome

    ReplyDelete