Friday, January 11, 2013

It's All Just Black and White!



My Favorite TV show is Pokémon black and white. It has lots of Pokémon, and there are 3 main characters. Their names are Ash, Iris, and Cilin. They all travel together, but Ash wants to become a Pokémon master and join the Unova League. In order to do that, he has to have all the gym badges. Iris wants to become a dragon master, so she has to train with her dragon Pokémon. Cilan is considered an upper class Pokemon, which is called an A class connoisseur.

I think Pokémon is great because of the imaginary creatures. For example, Zorla is a creature who can transform into other things. It’s my favorite show!

If you are looking for imaginary creatures that love adventure, then Pokemon is for you! I give it four paws!

 Posted by: Thawingmicrobe4

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this show but it looks cool! thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete